The Great Chillout - "Poker Face Remix"

Monday, January 26, 2009

Heater



Unfortunately they're keeping me busy at work nowadays so it's tougher for me to post on here (at least good posts)...

But January has gone extremely well for me, which is suprising because as I noted the past two months of January have been two of my worst months ever.

I did bust out quick as hell in the Commerce 200k guaranteed opening event of the LA Poker Classic. I had KT, other guy had T7, flop comes TT8, turn 7. But it kind of worked out because I went downstairs and make 1500 in the cash game.

By pure coincidence after I entered my hours from the weekend, I'm at 100 hours exactly for the month. I've dabbled in the $500-unlimited NL buy-in game at Hollywood Park and I haven't lost in it yet, I'm up about $6000+ in that game but I don't want to mess around in it unless I know it's a good game. I'll stick to the $400 for the most part right now.

Another thing I realized this morning is that since I took out the 401k loan for poker, I've made at least $20k, probably $25k off of that initial loan.

Here's some info:




No comments: