The Great Chillout - "Poker Face Remix"

Friday, April 16, 2010

Baseball Bets


Made a shitload of baseball bets today... To the last guy who bet 2k, don't bet 2k on these games, I don't love them like I loved the Jazz. But here's a head's up, there's a guy on the covers forum that has started the baseball season on fire, so I've gone with all of his picks today and the Phillies pick is my own. The link to the guy's picks are here. Thanks to V for the tip.

Today's picks:
Diamondbacks ML
Giants ML
White Sox ML
Red Sox -1.5 (cancelled - rain)
Twins ML
Brewers/Nats over 9
Phillies -1.5 (this is my big bet)

and this parlay:
Phils
Cards
Yanks
Red Sox (cancelled - rain)
Mariners

I'll revisit this and highlight the ones I won/lost.

Gonna go play at HP today also. Had a disaster date last night.

peace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BLah.... 10/20 at commerce this weekend.... lost a 15K pot to a 2 outer on river....
don't worry, i rarely make sports bets so imma just continue to grind out the pokersssss...... rough weekend though.

crkdlnk said...

haha story of my life bro.
the day i begin to ride someone's hot streak is usually the day they end up having a horrible day.

did that 5 game parlay convert to a 4gamer?

K Lew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
4years said...

ouch.. that's a horrible beat, sorry to hear that. hopefully one day i'll see you over there.

vic - the rained out game was postponed until the next day so it was taken off the parlay.