The Great Chillout - "Poker Face Remix"

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm On A Roll



I'm an ass because I haven't posted yet this week and I told myself I'd be on here regularly.

Good news: I have a session winning streak that dates back to last Monday so that's Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Sun, Mon, Tues, Weds all wins. Much needed. My smallest win was about $200 and my biggest was $2700 with everything in between (although only one session over $2000).

The best part about this (or actually the worst probably) is that Hollywood Park has been pretty dead. The $400 game has been off-and-on ever since I got back from Vegas and the $200 game is full of grinders with a few donks mixed in but rarely have any donks touched the $400 game, which is my main game.

I celebrated with my boy who made the main event final table at the WSOP and he wanted to make sure that I'm at the final table. I've been in the audience three times when he's made the final table and he's won all three times, that includes two wsop bracelets and one WPT championship. So I can't wait until November to see it go down!! The game plan is already in place and I'm full confident that he'll be able to take down if he can avoid two or more bad beats while he's one of the smaller stacks. We're not really the euro-types to start chanting and singing when he wins a pot so we're thinking about just getting some t-shirts printed up so espn can identify his crew without us acting an ass. As my boy said "we're too cool to do that stuff." hahaha.

Hopefully all y'[all are killing the tables.

Peace.. 4 years!!

No comments: