The Great Chillout - "Poker Face Remix"

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July Update

So far July has treated me much better than the first half of the year.

Spent last weekend in Vegas for a friend's birthday and didn't play any poker but had a great weekend... Tao and Vanity, XS tried to shit us with a shit table so we headed to Tao, which actually seemed like it was more fun anyways.

As far as poker, things have been going a lot better and I'm trying to keep it going at the 5/10 game at Hollywood Park. The best thing right now is that I'm looking forward to getting big hands as opposed to a month ago whenever I looked at aces or kings I knew I'd somehow find a way to lose my stack. Momentum is everything.

Also been recording some music that I'm happy with.

I'll come back to give some more detailed posts.

Good luck, I hope everyone is winning big.

4 years.

No comments: