The Great Chillout - "Poker Face Remix"

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

7k in 7dayz

Here we go y'all.

Another challenge to myself. I really wish I had set a goal when I was in Vegas so that I was more focused and disciplined.

Tryin to make 7k in 7 days.

Basically the reason for this is that next Tuesday I'm flying to Hawaii for a week and then to Seattle for a week. I don't think I'm going to make much money during that time (the biggest drawback of playing professional poker is there's no paid time off) so I need to stack some before I go.

I figure if I can make 7k, that will do.

Right now I'm writing lyrics so I haven't started yet but I'll start this afternoon.

four years!

here's my poker song, I think i'm gonna record it today to lady gaga's poker face beat.

Hook
You wanna play me? Then raise me...
Cuz guess what man I'm crazy...
I don't give a fuck about my cash
Or any odds you lay me...

verse1
I'm sittin at my table, all these donkeys workin' angles...
They don't understand I'm quite willing and able to fanagle...
..I dangle invitations to the soft calling stations...
Then I pop 'em when I flop 'em and they can't believe I'm raisin...
Yeah, I'm a test your patience it ain't safe when I'm involved...
Cuz I might just fuck around, play it blind and bet it all....
Best believe me there's a reason to my rhyme like every time...
Crazy dude I'm makin' moves that will confuse and blow your mind...

verse2
I'm still grinding like Phil Ivey, just as grimey as Jerome...
And I been known to kill a table anytime I'm in the zone...
Mista murda, killa kev I'm on the hunt for any fish...
Friday night you playin' poker cuz you couldn't get a bitch...
Well fuck it now you mine, I'm a catch you with these nines...
Hit a set and stick 'em up your ass until they touch your spine...
Now our chips are all combined, in the middle lookin' juicy...
You keep on throwin jabs but your punches couldn't move me...
And did I mention half the cocktail staff are my groupies?...
Probly cuz they see me with more sets than a movie....

verse2
I get rich, you get poor, there's nothing else to be explored...
Guarantee I'm here tomorrow so come back and give me more...
Yeah, go and ask the floor, how much money I be stackin'...
They livin' off my tips, so they're dyin' for my action...
Yes I give it and I take it, I been called the corporation...
Tax you dummies for your money that's my only motivation...
Hesitations I see faces when they twisted cuz they missed it...
Taking chips like they pics, please come again thanks for the business...

2 comments:

Chris said...

gl man, verse 2 is pretty sick

4years said...

Thanks man. THe problem is the beat for poker face is just overbearing on a track so I'm not sure how this is gonna sound.