The Great Chillout - "Poker Face Remix"

Monday, August 31, 2009

New Challenge: 500/Day for 10 Days


I've come to the conclusion that I play better when I have some sort of goal or challenge that I'm doing.

Therefore, I've set a new challenge for myself: the 500. My aim is to run off 10 straight sessions of $500+ wins. Not easy but definitely do-able.

In other news, I had a weekend full of fails. Most notably, went out on Friday night to a club called "My House" here in L.A. with a few big name poker players and it was extremely disappointing. "My House" is supposed to be one of the hot spots in L.A. but that became too literal when it felt like they had no A/C in there. Basically some bottles arrived at the table, we got settled and started sweating just sitting there at the table, not even dancing or talking to any girls or anything. So we left after about 30 minutes and they went back to Vegas.

Saturday was just as bad. I went with my boy to see some guys he knows perform at the Key Club on Sunset. The venue was packed but unfortunately it was packed with fat chicks and dudes. Full. With no cute chicks. At all. On top of that, the music was insufferable. That's the first time I've ever used that word. That's how bad the performances were.

Hopefully the tables will be more fun. Getting back on my regular grind today.

Still haven't heard back from Full Tilt regarding my check.

4years.

No comments: