The Great Chillout - "Poker Face Remix"

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Current Playlist

Here's the songs I just burned to a CD to listen to in the whip...



I might be the hottest sports bettor in America right now.

If you looked at my picks yesterday, they all hit. Today I hit 2/2 bets and a four-team parlay.


Last night I played a long home game session in Hollywood at a new game at the W condos...a few B list celebs there like Mekhi Phifer, Chris Millz and Omar Gooding. I won $800 in about nine hours. Game was good but not incredible...

...however, today I was card dead for two hours at Hollywood Park until they told me I was next to go to the main game and I was to take one last hand on the button.

I look down at two red aces. I raise to $45 and get two callers.

Flop: AQ3, two clubs. We all check the flop (mistake #1).

The turn is another rag club and they both check to me. I bet $90. First guy folds. Second guy thinks for a while, checks his cards again and calls the $90.

River: king of spades. Guy checks to me and I bet $200 for value (mistake #2). He thinks for a minute and says "raise." He min-raises me and I call, basically knowing I'm making a bad call (mistake #3). He turns over AcTc. F#ck.

About to go on a date at Sherman Oaks Galleria, then I might head out to a club or something. Feel like I need to celebrate all this sports bet winning.

Let's get it.

4 years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Niiiiice... get that money!! You playing in any of the commerce tourneys?

4years said...

i played two days at the first commerce tournament (i think it was a 500k gtd?) and didn't last longer than six hours either day.

the first day i went and played 400 NL and was up 1400 before bluffing off 1k and leaving up only 400.

the second day (sat) i played plo with amar and the regs and was up like 1500 and ended up even after bleeding chips and playing too loose.

did you play?