The Great Chillout - "Poker Face Remix"

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

All night L



I'm working on zero hours of sleep and down $800. I really struggled to play well last night. For most of the night I was battling right around being even or trying to get to even and up above even at times but then it all unraveled when a guy caught his flush on me.

I also made two of the worst calls of my life. I'm really disappointed in my play, performance and obviously the outcome of the session.

I'm going to take the rest of the week off and give it another shot when I get back from Thanksgiving (Seattle).

Anyways I called a guy with my aces when he hit a one-card straight on the river and bet at me... then another guy I doubled up with my kings when he reraised all-in on a flop of 6-7-8 and he was one of the tightest players at the table.

I really donk'd it up. And to top it off now I'm sitting here with my head leaning to the side and I'm tired as fuck.

1 comment:

crookedlink said...

Ha, working on no sleep sucks balls man.

But it's around the 30 hour mark that things begin to get interesting when you start hallucinating and you're not sure if everything around you is a dream or not...

anyway better luck next time at the poker tables.