The Great Chillout - "Poker Face Remix"

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Polynice gets pillaged pt. 2



In last week's episode of "Polynice gets pillaged"...
So the very next hand (rebought for $300) I pick up K-10 of diamonds and I'm ready for a repeat performance. Only everyone limps in and then he switches modes and calls the $5. Dammit. Flop comes 10 high and he bets $30 from the blind. I raise to $60 and he calls. Turn is a 10 and he checks, I bet another $60 and he calls. River is a 9, putting a straight on the board and he goes all-in. Fuck! I call and he shows 10-5 and my kicker is good so I'm back in action.

After that double up, I'm now at $600 and in for $800. The all-in guy (we'll call him Jamaican) is fine with it because he likes me (he doesn't like everyone at the table because he thinks they're playing to tight and waiting for aces or kings to go all-in with him) due to the fact that I'm 'gambling' with him. We're dapping each other up and shit after hands, he's telling other people to die slow and burn in hell, I'm in a good spot here.

Before the next hand started a guy sat down and we warned him about the table. He was happy to hear that someone was going all-in blind every hand and sure enough, the first hand Jamaican goes all-in blind and the new guy snap calls him. The flop comes all low cards and the new guy says "ace high" and shows Ace King. Jamaican hasn't seen his cards and turns over one card... a deuce. No two on board and he's sitting with deuce high right now. Second card is... a seven for a pair. First hand and Jamaican felts the new guy with 2-7 offsuit.

New guy immediately is on tilt and at the same time acting like he's too good for our table but refuses to leave because of the situation. At this point a huge black guy sits down that turns out to be Olden Polynice (I didn't realize this until we finished playing). Everyone lets him know what he's getting himself into (no one knew who he was) and he nods his head. Very first hand that Polynice is in he goes all-in blind too with the Jamaican and loses to the Jamaican. I don't remember what they had but Jamaican is starting to catch a rush at this point.

Next hand, Jamaican: all-in. New guy: all-in. Polynice: all-in. Board comes rags. New guy shows A-7 for ace high. Polynice: A-7 for ace high. Jamaican: 8-3 for a pair of three's.

Next hand I get TT in middle position. Polynice is before me and he raises to $100 (rebought for $300). New guy has already stated he's going all-in blind (severely tilting) for his last $70. Mike (gambler's anonymous dude on my left) is telling me under his breath that he has AK. Lol. So I know Mike is gonna raise it up over $100. I have a feeling that Polynice has AQ or AK so I just go all-in. This obviously pisses Mike off but he folds quickly and I'm up against Polynice, who has AK. He flops a king and I river a 10.

I got Polynice on another one when I flopped a set of 3's on the first limped pot since he showed up. Some other guy named Charlie (he'll definitely come up again in some other session) pushed all-in over my re-raise because he never believes me and with Polynice's all-in, I now had $1700 in front of me after rebuying about 30-45 minutes earlier.

The new guy left after losing about $1k in an hour, Jamaican left with over $1500 (so golden) after buying in about four times, Charlie left broke and our table was over (830 a.m.).

Went back yesterday afternoon at 4 p.m. and won $650 by 830 p.m. I have basketball playoffs tonight and then I'm heading back.

Gotta strike while the iron's hot.

Oh yeah I forgot I showed Mike my Hollywood Park player ratings blog from my black berry and he loved it. There were two guys at our table that were actually on the blog so it was good comedy because one of them did exactly what I said he was prone to doing on the blog.

I should also note that Mike left with about $1200 off of his initial $40 buy-in for the night and was very grateful that I made him stay when the table was dead.. NH sir.

4years!

No comments: