The Great Chillout - "Poker Face Remix"

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bust. Oh.



I hate to make this post but I just went through hell and back in a gambler's hand basket.

Running pretty bad for most of the year was the beginning of the storm and the past two weeks in Vegas brought the hurricane in.

The timing is bad but when is the timing for going broke good? Never. After it's all said and done, I really can't complain at all. Shit sucks and it's heavy on the brain but I've learned a hundred lessons in the past year, many of them time and time again. Some lessons I failed to learn and ultimately that was probably my downfall.

I'll add the numbers up over the past year and see what happened, which months hurt me the most and how much money I made and wasted. I know for sure that I was a winning player but my money management is right there with the worst of them. At least I have a lot of nice kicks to wear to my job.

I will definitely keep the blog going.

Right now the plan is to get a job and rebuild my bankroll. I need to find a job pretty quickly and once I find one, I'll look for one that I would rather be at. So if anyone has any job leads in the L.A. area, feel free to let me know. Journalism degree, lol.

4 years, keep going.

No comments: