The Great Chillout - "Poker Face Remix"

Friday, June 18, 2010

Cougars


Watched the Finals final last night with a cougar that I met playing poker. She was great company and much better conversation than most chicks that I go on dates with, but I have to say it's a bit awkward being out with someone who's probably 25-30 years older than me. Definitely a lot of situations where I would have made a move on a chick my age but I felt weird doing it in front of people considering she's visibly older than me. I was in the valley though, land of the MILFs.

Fuckin' game killed me. Pau Gaol's missed rebound when the Lakers were up six with 20 seconds left was a dagger to my heart. I covered my losses with a bet on the under, but today USA and Germany both failed me ridiculously and my sports account is now maxed out. I'm gonna stop sports betting and focus on poker. Definitely a good thing.

Going to HP today, peace.

No comments: