The Great Chillout - "Poker Face Remix"

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ground Zero


"Throw dirt on me, and grow a wild flower...
But it's fuck the world, get a child out her...
Yeah my life a bitch, but you know nothin' bout her...
Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers..."

Lil Wayne

From this point on I'm taking no prisoners and offering no sympathy to anyone in the way. Time to rise up and rebuild. Welcome to my version of every against-all-odds movie that you've ever seen.

"And you can never break my stride, you'll never slow...
The momentum at any moment I'm bout to blow...
You'll never take my pride, I'm killin' the flow...
Slow, venom and the opponent is gettin' no...
Mercy mark my words, ain't lettin' up relentless I smell blood...
I don't give a fuck, keep givin' em hell...
Where was you? When I fell, and needed help up, you get no love..."

Eminem

No comments: