The Great Chillout - "Poker Face Remix"

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fruck



Let's say I'm a cat. Just for a moment, pretend I'm a cat.
Kind of like this:





Last night I got skinned in like seven different ways.
Kind of like this:





I put them all-in on the turn and they rivered me.

So I said 'fuck it, next time we'll do the flop' and they run, run, stunned me.

So I said 'fuck it, I'll just move it in pre-flop' and they still hit me on the river with the two out underpair.

This is a test and I'm determined to pass it.

So yeah, your boy dropped $1800 last night AFTER being up $500 in my first hour. I think that poker Jesus (not to be confused with Jesus Ferguson) was trying to tell me that if I don't follow through with my plans, I won't succeed. The reason I say this is that I finished my hoop game at 9 p.m. and went to HP with the goal of making just a few hundy in a couple hours. Well, mission accomplished... quickly. Did I leave? No.

I stayed and lost it back and then a lot more. Teach me poker Jesus, teach me. Punish me for my sins!

I'll be there tonight if anyone wants to take advantage of my bad luck.

Lol okay that's enough complaining, I'm really not bad at taking losses and bad beats but if I can't vent on my own blog then where can I vent?

The good thing is I feel like I'm playing my best poker right now. Just having a bad run of luck, although I did make one $200 mistake yesterday but that was nothing compared to the other hands that I lost. I was the fourth caller in the cutoff with 22 for $60 preflop. The BB, who was tight had raised it PF. Two callers to me so I call trying to hit the set.

Flop comes J-9-4 and everyone checks to me and I bet $200 and the original raiser smooth calls, obviously with top set. I never bet again and he pushed all-in on the river but I felt like a dumb ass for wasting the $200.

Good luck. four years (really 3.5 almost now).

gone!

No comments: