The Great Chillout - "Poker Face Remix"

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Two more days



The time is nearing. The end and the beginning. And I can't wait.

I'm a bit nervous about a downswing but I have full confidence that if I continue to play the way that I'm playing, everything will be on the up and up.

I spent last weekend in Wisconsin with some of my closest friends and it was a nice time to relax, although Madison, WI is quite a boring place and it rained heavily while we there. But it was definitely worth the trip.

So here I am at work finishing my third-to-last day. All I've been doing is training the guy who is going to replace me.

When I first quit I pretty much held out on telling people what I was going to be doing and simply letting them know that it was "Time to move on," but since then I've given in and just told people that I'm going to be playing poker.

I played one LONG session since my last post and salvaged a $100 losing session after being in for $1600. It was an extremely long session and we were three handed at about 2:30 a.m. and I had $600 and ran it up to $1900 before the table filled up again and I dropped to $1500 before the table broke around 6:30 a.m. Once again my aces failed me when the table donk hit his QT two pair (he flopped top pair) on the river.

Here's a song that I recorded a couple weeks ago. I'm on the hook and first verse. Good luck, peace, four years.

















2 comments:

Chris said...

Dude that tune is sick,where can i download it?

gl at the tables

Anonymous said...

i stumbled on your blog at 2 plus 2 a while ago. im an LA poker player 2 just some advice remember to keep your losing sessions short and your winning sessions as long as the game is good, you will have nothing to worry about.