The Great Chillout - "Poker Face Remix"

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Time to Get Paid

That's the new Great Chill Out anthem. It's official. You can find it on the right side bar with the ill picture that I photo shopped. Play it and find out. You'll be motivated to make some money.

I cashed $300 on the UCONN chix although I haven't received the money yet and there are no guarantees in life.

I'm hoping to make it to Hollywood Park tonight but it's uncertain, I have a basketball game at 7 pm and then I'm going to my boy's studio to put the finishing touches on one song and start another. Yessir! Might have something to put up on here very soon. I haven't been doing shit with music so I'm excited.

What else.. hmm.. I dunno. I'm pumped that baseball is starting but I'm giving the Mariners three weeks before they are out of contention.

I'm thinking about going and playing some of the WSOP Circuit events at Caesar's next month but it's going to be tough. I'm going to San Jose this weekend and Wisconsin in two weeks, which leaves me like four days to run up a better bank roll.

peace.

I know, that was boring. I just wanted to announce that there's an anthem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i just wanna say cool blog.

i was a nl 5/10 grinder once but blew my +25k roll when i took a shot at higher stakes. i even played 50/100.

don't do what i did. i'm struggling to deposit a $100 these days.

4years said...

Thanks appreciate it. Hopefully I won't do that. Don't plan on playing any 50/100 anytime soon though.