The Great Chillout - "Poker Face Remix"

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bankroll Increasing



Played another session last night and won $605 in about four hours. So many donkeys it's great. Well I shouldn't say donkeys, but I should say so many average players. Some guys just don't get it, they play tight all night and then they lose their stack because they flop top pair or just continuation bet their stack off.

So with Sunday and last night, I'm now at $4800 with my bankroll. For the past three weeks I've been incredibly streaky. When I first started this blog, I won six straight sessions. Then I lost four sessions in a row that was -2k. Now with the two wins, I'm feeling good again and back on the up and up. The great thing about poker is that I feel like I'm playing well but I know I have a lot of room for improvement too.

The bad news is my Cougar Bait team had our championship game and I played like absolute shit with about six turnovers (our team probably had 30-35 turnovers) and we lost by five points when we were leading with about four minutes left in the game.


No comments: