The Great Chillout - "Poker Face Remix"

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tired

I'm tired.

I had a long weekend and only played two short sessions, both wins. On Friday I got off work at 2 pm and drove straight to HP. I played the $400 for about four hours and came up about $1300.

After the session I had to go to my company Christmas party. It was confirmed that I'm running hot this month when I won an employee award that came with a $1000 bonus check.

On Saturday I didn't do shit until about 4 p.m. when I went to HP for like two hours and came up $280 on the 400 table. That was solid. After that I hung out with my girl for the night we smoked trees and drank champagne.

Sunday I went to the Lakers game. We had some great seats for a boring game (Timberwolves) in the fifth row. Good looks to my boy T for that one.

However I ran into some trouble yesterday almost as soon as I started playing I got a phone call letting me know that my old roommate got evicted from my old apartment. Unfortunately my name is still on the lease so this morning I had to go to court and file a response. They're going to withdraw the eviction but it's a headache. Obviously I tilted and lost $695 last night at the 400 and 80 at the 200.

I'm just tired.

Sorry for the boring and lackluster entry, I'll come back with some ammo next time..

BR: $10075
Fri: +1300
Sat: +280
Mon: -745
NEW BR: $10910


4 years................

No comments: